This "get ready with me" video was filmed back in July, but I'd wear this look tomorrow in a heartbeat. I'm never one to listen to the "rules" of makeup coloring for seasons -- I'll wear bright apricot lips or deep reds in winter, spring, summer, or fall. Rules are meaningless, why NOT wear white after labor day or a dark lip in the summer?! F it!! Who made up these rules anyway?! I'm a conflict theorist... it was the man, man! Do what you want, when you want, and how you want when it comes to makeup and clothes. So long as you're comfortable, that's all that matters. Having thrown my two cents in there, are there any colors you just won't/can't/will never ever get back together with... i mean... uh.. wear in a certain season? Um... er... Taylor Swift who??
- Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in 1
- Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
- Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder SPF 15
- MAC Blush in Peony Petal
- Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Créme in Iced Gold
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC Eye Shadow in Vapour and Quarry
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackened Brown
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
- Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in "Blasé Apricot"